Kasbah du Toubkal

Checked in by John On 12:51
Hey!

I'm back and I've survived the exams wave.

So today I'll bring you a place that would suited me perfectly for what I need right now. Peace and quiet, today I'll take you to Morocco and before you think it's only one Hotel in the Sand let me prove that you're wrong.


Yes this one stays at a top of a mountain and yes, it's far away from everything, a quiet and peaceful place with a superb mountains view.








This blog is making me wanting to travel!

So Hope you enjoy this hotel! =D
if you want me to add me on FACEBOOK I'll be very happy and accept all of your invites! =) keep on following!

John

1 Response to 'Kasbah du Toubkal'

  1. Tom said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/07/kasbah-du-toubkal.html?showComment=1278848924447#c7850168033956159407'> 11 de julho de 2010 às 04:48

    Wow...these photos...I...I....I really love them all! Stunning hotel.

     

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: