Utter Inn

Checked in by John On 10:40
Hello there!

Exam week very bad even then I'll get a time for post on little hotel I mean very little, This one Reminds me the Up Movie, because It's a House in the middle of nothing, well in the movie It's up in the air, here It's on the Water floating, don't you believe?

It's in Sweden, and you'll get there by boat there you have your accommodation and if you want you can ask for dinner that someone going to deliver at your floating house by boat, and If you want to get out you can get on the canoe and have a little sailing to the inhabited island you've there.

and you can check the photos If you're interested =D







thank you for your time and keep on following =D

1 Response to 'Utter Inn'

  1. joana said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/07/utter-inn.html?showComment=1278266233731#c6395876701570803180'> 4 de julho de 2010 às 10:57

    WOW! This looks SOOOOOOO COOL!
    Love love love it!

     

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: