Nile River or Pyramids View?

Checked in by John On 11:13
Hello there,

Today I went to Marquês de Pombal in the middle of my very own Lisbon to pick up my mom's phone. So as you imagined I passed trough many hotels while I was going to the store, but none of them here inspired me whoever, I've passed through a travel agency and I saw a promotion to Egypt so when I've come home from my walk I have researched a little about the Egypt Hotels, let me say I love the history behind that Country I really do and I always deserved to do a cruise to the Nile River and see the Gizé Pyramids.

So I found out two Hotels I really enjoyed, One of them had the most brilliant room view to the pyramids, but the Hotel It doesn't caught my attention by any other motives, the other one, have a Nile River room view and an great and beautiful installations, so I didn't know who I would choose to go on vacations.

The first one is called Le Meridien Pyramids and the second Sofitel Cairo el Gezirah.

Check the photos of the first one:




Official website Le Meridien Pyramids


The Second one:






Official Sofitel Cairo el Gezirah Website

And that's it, which one do you choose to spend your vacations? =D

Thanks,
Hook

2 Responses to 'Nile River or Pyramids View?'

  1. joana said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/06/nile-river-or-pyramids-view.html?showComment=1277751530072#c136477648035079869'> 28 de junho de 2010 às 11:58

    The second one seems so PERFECT for a couple of nights with you
    Love, johanna

     

  2. Anónimo said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/06/nile-river-or-pyramids-view.html?showComment=1277766777875#c3992706349056368357'> 28 de junho de 2010 às 16:12

    The second without hesitation ...

     

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: