Lake Okareka Lodge

Checked in by John On 09:56
Hello Blog World!

Ready for one more Hotel? Today I have decide to make a Hotel from of mine dream destinations, New Zealand. Let me say since the Lord of the rings, filmed there, I have been totally amazed by the Nature that exists in New Zealand, so I want to go there to see with my own eyes, if what I have seen in magazines, movies, documentaries or Internet are really true!

So I have found this beautiful Lodge, Surrounded by a Lake and flora!
This Lodge is only rented for one Family, couple or group at a time, with 3 suites and it can support up to 9 people!



So... Who wants to join??

John
=)

1 Response to 'Lake Okareka Lodge'

  1. Jillian said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-post.html?showComment=1280257098969#c7679289460769667676'> 27 de julho de 2010 às 11:58

    I do I do!!!

    I have always wanted to vacation by a lake.

     

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: