Eco-Resorts Africa

Checked in by John On 06:51
Hello Bloggers!

Sorry I've been very sloppy these days, I am a little bit upset by having my friends doing a interrail through Europe and my girlfriend at Punta Cana with the family and I'm just stuck in here this vacations really sucked at big time!

So lets go to today's hotel!

today I was reading a Travel Magazine called Volta ao Mundo and I saw a nice editorial with the best 20 Eco-Resorts and I wanted to show you what of them would you choose to spend a nice vacations!

So beginning with Africa there's 5 Eco-Resorts.


01. CHUMBE ISLAND CORAL PARK


This Eco-Resort is located at Zanzibar, Tanzânia and it have the first Reef Sanctuary on that Region, It only have 7 Bungalows and it's called one of the most romantic Eco-lodges!










02.BANYAN TREE SEYCHELLES


like the name says is located on Mahé, Seychelles and it was inaugurated at 2002, this one have 47 Villas and all of them have private pool!







03. COUSINE ISLAND

Another Eco-resort located on Seychelles but in a different island called Cousine this one has only 4 villas and the owners certify that theres no more than 10 people at a time on the resort.







04.GULUDO BEACH RESORT

To this one we travel to Quirimbas, Mozambique with direct connection to the beach and with view to the National Park of Quirimbas with very Nature Potential!









05. NKWICHI LODGE


For this last one, we stay at Mozambique but this time we go next to the oriental shore of lake Niassa, this Lodge utilize Solar Energy and it saves water from his irrigations and it was finalist on the category of "Eco-Resorts" from the magazine Condé Nast Traveller.








Tomorrow I'll show you the Eco-Resorts on Oceania!

See ya!
John from Hoteloscopy

0 Responses to 'Eco-Resorts Africa'

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: