Silken Grand Hotel Domine Bilbao

Checked in by John On 11:54
Hello blog world!

how have you been doing, I'm great I'm alive at least so that's a good thing I guess sorry to keep you guys waiting for more hotels it's just with this sun, It doesn't have the time to make a post my bad sorry!

So today I'll bring you another Silken Hotel, this time on Bilbao the largest city of the Basque Country! As you may know this city have one of The five Guggenheim museums we have in the world and guess what? This Hotel is located in front of the museum.

The interior of the Hotel makes you think you're in a design museum of the XX century. It has a very integral, formal and coherent design made by Javier Mariscal and Fernando Salas.

Enjoy the photos!












Do you like it?

John

2 Responses to 'Silken Grand Hotel Domine Bilbao'

  1. Zuzia said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/08/silken-grand-hotel-domine-bilbao.html?showComment=1281398233193#c5961341545773419833'> 9 de agosto de 2010 às 16:57

    yeah, i really like modern interiors like these. just great!

    the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

     

  2. Jillian said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/08/silken-grand-hotel-domine-bilbao.html?showComment=1281632358410#c4938512074955719917'> 12 de agosto de 2010 às 09:59

    Wow talk about art inspired. It may be a little over stimulating but it really is unique.

     

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: