Hotel Silken Puerta América Madrid

Checked in by John On 06:46
Hey!
well first of all let me thank you to the people that is following me, well tomorrow I have an University Exam so I'll be Brief.

Today's Hotel, it's a little bit different, of the previously ones, I found it yesterday and I love it. It have a Architecture a lot different than we say "normal", and that is why the Hotel makes an Impact!

It's from the Silken Hotels Chain and It's called Hotel Silken Puerta América Madrid, yes It's located on Madrid, Spain.

this Hotel has 12 different plants, and all of the rooms have Free Wi-fi, Minibar, Satellite TV, Lock, Babysitter service (If you want a little rest), City view and a lot of other things.

The location is very near from the Subway station "Intercambiador de Avenida de America" (2 min walking), and next to him there are Mezquita de Madrid (21 min walking) and the other museums you'll have to catch the Subway or the Bus of Madrid.

On Madrid you can go to the Warner Park Madrid, but to this one you'll have to catch the train, But it worth the effort.

Well, without more talking here it is the photos of the Hotel:









all the images are from the Hotel Silken Puerta América Madrid official website and from google search engine.

Hope you've enjoy it and keep following =D
John Hook

3 Responses to 'Hotel Silken Puerta América Madrid'

  1. Syeda Zehra said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/06/hotel-silken-puerta-america-madrid.html?showComment=1277392746263#c3944950353572066538'> 24 de junho de 2010 às 08:19

    I saw your comment at the 'blogs of note'..and I became your follower..
    You could be mine too at
    http://youngpakistan1.blogspot.com/


    By the way I enjoyed all the pictures and they made me wish if I could visit them all..:)

     

  2. Anónimo said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/06/hotel-silken-puerta-america-madrid.html?showComment=1277430059254#c1773578062831706453'> 24 de junho de 2010 às 18:40

    Those look awesome, but I wouldn't want to live in the orange room, xD.

     

  3. Lunar Eclipse said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/06/hotel-silken-puerta-america-madrid.html?showComment=1277456160603#c4242490487076231617'> 25 de junho de 2010 às 01:56

    The bedroom looks awesome.

     

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: