Paris Taylor Hotel

Checked in by John On 08:50
Hello there,

As you can see from the title yes we went to Paris, France this time, well... not really I'd love to go there but for the time, it's not possible since there's no money to afford that. But, it's on my list!

Well, about this post, this is a Hotel that I saw on facebook and really caught my attention, on the center of Paris this hotel is very cozy and beauty, I love the wallpaper that is on dining room.

Well what can I say to you guys, as I'm not from there I can only say what I found on the internet, well this hotel is really close to the center of paris and it have the Subway right next to him (2 min walking), and that's It I would love to tell you more about this awesome city but I never been there yet, so there are some photos of this hotel:







All photos are from Paris Taylor Hotel's Facebook page.

For more informations about paris you have "France Guide", and to the Hotel you'll have the Facebook Page and Official Website

So there you have, thanks
John Hook

1 Response to 'Paris Taylor Hotel'

  1. joana said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/06/paris-taylor-hotel.html?showComment=1277383878025#c2553557215512439529'> 24 de junho de 2010 às 05:51

    Ohh this Hotel it's so charming. I love it. It's like a princess fairytale.
    love, johanna

     

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: