The New York Palace

Checked in by John On 10:43
Hello Blogger World,

Here I am after a few days off, I have been out for the weekend and Summer Vacations are the best for it, I had a car trip with my girlfriend and my family to Algarve, we have stayed at Condominium called Vila Rosa where my aunt have some apartments.

But today, this condominium is not what brings me here, For today's Hotel I had a Photo Help by Dorchester Collection, this chain have the most Luxury and Elegance that I have ever seen and to show you the photos I have made something different, I have a made a video with the photos.

Check it here:



This Hotel is in New York City as you have seen already and it's in the heart of Midtown Manhattan and it is a few steps away from St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center and Saks Fifth Avenue.

This Elegant Hotel have 813 guest rooms and 86 suites and provides guests with a spa and fitness center, state-of-the-art meeting and conference space.

All the informations are from Dorchester Collection website and to them I give a Special Thanks for their precious help for this Post.
=)

John

2 Responses to 'The New York Palace'

  1. The Beans said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-york-palace.html?showComment=1279658041677#c5760669987075349407'> 20 de julho de 2010 às 13:34

    This hotel is simply spectacular.

    It looks like I have to spend all of my life's savings just to stay in the suite for one night. :-P

    -French Bean

     

  2. Jillian said...
    http://hoteloscopy.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-york-palace.html?showComment=1279719564421#c6559096193993383501'> 21 de julho de 2010 às 06:39

    We missed you!

    I am so happy you had a great trip. Glad you are back!

     

Enviar um comentário

Hit Counter

Flag Counter

free counters
My site was nominated for Best Travel Blog!

Hoteloscopy tells!

A minha foto
Crazy about the World around me, I'm truly happy when I travel to another country bigger or smaller they all have a story to tell and I simply love to know them all!

Check in?

Categories: